Good Knitting Day Today

I finished...and blocked...the hat for Jack. It fits me, so I'm sure it will fit a 5 year old. Oh well, he'll grow.

I played around with some mosaic stuff, and got a new book, Slip Stitch Knitting, that has some cool charts in it. I will do some potholders with cats (black cats, just like my little Stella) for some of DH's family, with wolves and cacti for my mother with the native american decorating fixation, and cows for my SIL (there's always a Christmas cow exchange in the family). Mosaic knitting takes a bit more concentration than i'm prepared for right now, so will start on that soon.

I will also start on a drop stitch shawl to be made with the wool/linen variegated yarn that I bought at the Black Sheep festival and that DH spent hours...HOURS...untangling.



Comments

Popular Posts