Knitting to the Roadshow!

First of all, let me just pat myself on the back...I cruised on the second sleeve yesterday and now am 14...14!!! rows away from finishing the sweater sleeve. yay. I've already figured out that my next sweater will be the 'weekend warrior' (I first typed weekend worrier, which is what it will be in the end) from the yarn girl's book. I have some paton's bella in a coral color that I'll make it with. So, once the sweater sleeve is done then on to the next sweater. yay!

So...today DH and I are driving up to Portland to go on the Antiques Roadshow. I'll take Carin's scarf to knit in the car...the sweater sleeve needs counting etc so won't take that. Taking two old dolls, a shawl, and a man's purse (long story) to the Roadshow. Should be sort of fun!

Comments

Popular Posts