Morning Surf Scarf and Sleeve Update


Morning Surf Scarf
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I've just started on this scarf...I'm using a wool-linen mix variegated yarn in fall-ish colors. Lots of wrapping and dropping of stitches which I kind of like. The pattern is available here .

The second sleeve of my sideways sweater is going much quicker than the first. Hopefully it will be done by Sunday and I can block and assemble the sweater next week. I'm excited...getting close to finishing is a good incentive.


Comments

Kimberly said…
Kim,that's a beautiful scarf!

I also agree that it gets exciting as you get closer to finishing.

Congratulations to you and your hubby on your fair ribbons!
Kim in Oregon said…
Thanks Kimberly! Things are good in my knitting world these days!
mayflwr said…
i've been eyeing that pattern FOREVER! I'll eventually get to it ;) I'll probably use thicker yarn and tweak the pattern to make it a scarf instead

may :)

Popular Posts