Back from the Beach!

We had a terrific time on vacation at the beach..the house we rented was great, very comfortable, great views and very conducive to relaxation! In fact, I found myself able to concentrate on reading, which I haven't been able to do for a long time. Read a couple of books and enjoyed it. Of course, vacation cut into my knitting time, so I didn't get nearly as much done as I planned. It was worth it though!

We tried to visit a yarn shop in Manzanita, Oregon, but they were remodeling the shop and it was closed. Other than that, not a lot of fiber on the Oregon coast. Lots of cows though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello, just wanted to say I've been to Bad Woman in Manzanita, a very cute store! They have (or probably had, since you said they're remodeling) a little room in the back full of yarn, plus lots of other fun things to look at. As for fiber on the coast, my husband and I have actually found about 8 or 9 yarn stores all along Hwy. 101, from Coos Bay all the way up to the Long Beach Peninsula in Wash. We love to do road trips and now that I've discovered knitting, it's usually a road trip in search of new yarn stores to peruse! Glad to hear you had fun, the coast is my favorite place!
Happy Knitting,
Liz in Portland

Popular Posts