Project Ennui

I'm looking at all my WIPs and having project ennui.

It's not that I don't like them (I do). And I like working on them (truly).

But I just feel like they'll never be done. The morning surf scarf...if I work on it for an hour I get 2 more inches. The sapphire shawl is almost 80 stitches wide, so it takes a while to get through the pattern (such as it is) on that. And socks. Slow slow slow.

And its not that I'm chomping at the bit to get on to new things. I'm not even sure what is next on the horizon...except definitely, definitely reducing my stash. And my husband's Christmas scarf, which I can do pretty quickly even at the last minute.

Maybe it is that work (I teach at a University) is starting up again and I'm starting to feel pretty splintered from home/craft life. Who know?

Comments

Popular Posts