I knit and I knit and I knit...

...and nothing seems to move along.

It seems like I've been working on the front panels of the chenille jacket from Knitters for ever. I'd post a picture of the ten inches or so that I have of the fronts but won't because:
1. the yarn is dark green
2. the yarn is chenille
3. the yarn pattern is seed stitch

1+2+3=big green blob in digital photographs

I finished Tim's Christmas scarf. I'm going to use the leftover alpaca to make coasters for our new coffee table. They will look terrific.

What else am I working on? Oh, that scarf. It isn't moving along either. Maybe I should start another pair of socks. That would just be the icing on the 'nothing moving along' cake.

Hopefully I'll get a little more oomph in my knitting this weekend. So, stay tuned for some pics next week.

Comments

Popular Posts