"Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell"

I am so ENCHANTED by this book I can't put it down, and this has cut considerably into my knitting. I am pleased to report, though, that I am almost halfway done with the Rabbit Tracks scarf, and have not progressed at all on the rosey sweater.

BUT...I did order some patterns in preparation for my next knitting adventures. I bought the patterns for the Creatures of the Reef Shawl, the Spirits of the Southwest shawl, and the Great American Aran Afghan book.

I'm thinking I'd like to try different knitting patterns on squares, and that would satisfy my urge to experiment while limiting the actual commitment to a big Aran project.

I also decided to buy myself a Charlottes Web kit with any Christmas $ that comes my way.

6 Days til Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts