Neeed New Needles

I picked up my rabbit tracks scarf last night and, surprise surprise, one of the needles was covered with teeth marks. For projects with yarn overs and knit togethers, I like Balene II needles...I like the pointy tip. I don't know what they are made of, but it is some type of plastic (I guess) and sort of feels like you're knitting with wax sticks.

Anyway, I will blame the teeth marks on little Stella (cat), as one of the dogs would have chewed right through them.

They were my only pair of 8s, so off to the LYS to pick up another pair. I don't think there is any way to even them out, and while I can still knit with them it just doens't feel as good.

So I learned my lesson: needles go in the bag POINTS DOWN so little cats can't get into trouble.

Comments

booglass said…
Sorry to hear about your needles. In my house there are two unspoken rules for my furry kids......1) Never touch the knitting and 2) Shoes are off limits!

bonnie

http://www.booglass.typepad.com

Popular Posts