Rabbit Rabbit~

Do you say Rabbit Rabbit on the first day of the month? If so, do you know why you do? I'm sure I could google it and find the reason, but I just don't want to right now!

Things are slowly getting back to normal after departure of Inlaws. I know some readers might think I'm horrible for not embracing them and being positive about them, but it is so hard. MIL is so passive aggressive, and there is no editing between what she thinks and what she says. Probably the best example I can give you of her is this: obviously, they came to visit us (from the midwest) to celebrate Thanksgiving. However, she cooked a TG meal before they came here for Tim's brothers in St. Louis. So as soon as she arrives, she tells me "I made a huge TG meal last week, and we've been eating turkey nonstop since then. We're really sick of turkey". So, my plans for a turkey dinner and several leftover meals were pretty much shot to hell. I went ahead and made the turkey for TG, of course, but WHO stuffs themselves with turkey before going to visit someone for TG? She KNEW we were having a turkey. Anyway, the whole week was a series of episodes like that. I'll stop now. It is over.

I did get some knitting done, the rosey sweater is moving forward, the chenille jacket (AARGH)needs some finishing. I also need to whip up two iPod cases, one for DH and one for DH's best friend Steve. I have some Lion Brand Landscapes which would look cool if indeed it felts as promised, I may play it safe with Lopi, maybe use the Landscapes for trim.

Only 24 days til Christmas!

Comments