A Toast to Rose

My surprise from my KR gift fairy arrived today, and I can hardly think of what to say to thank the wonder Rose M, for her wonderful gifts.

(Unfortunately, the camera is in the guest room, where DH has hidden my Christmas gift and hence from where I am banned. So words will have to suffice).

My gifts included:

A beautiful skein of fleece artist slubby yarn in a rainbow of muted colors, that I want to make into a scarf right now.
A beautiful book to keep track of knitting in
Adorable cards, including a sheep one which I will never send to anyone because it is too cute
And finally, a beautiful quilted pillow of a cat, with a picture of our dear Mickey on it, filled with lavender, my favorite scent.

Rose M, whom I have never met, has to be one of the most thoughtful, kind and generous people I know.

May all your Christmas suprrises be as wonderful.

Comments

Jenni said…
Hello - I wanted to ask what is a KR gift fairy and how do I get one for next year?