Kno Knitting

I've done no knitting for a few days. Family problems mean lots of long distance phone calls to Flagstaff (home of my mom and brother...mom is currently recovering from having an appendectomy) and last night was the Return of the Dreaded Migraine. I think it is now time to talk to a doctor about this.

In other news, I did order some yarn...a HUGE SPLURGE for me, Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb to make a clapotis. I bought the yarn from Discount yarn Sale (6-8 weeks to ship, aiyeee) so I will lplan that for a fall 2005 scarf. By that time the clapotis craze will be gone and I'll be yet another year behind the knitting trends.

Comments

Kate said…
6 to 8 weeks to ship! That's a long time to wait!!

knitdamsel
Kim in Oregon said…
I know! I should check on the delivery before I click the 'buy it' button. Oh well. Live and learn.

Popular Posts