Is the photo blurry, or is it the yarn?


IMG_2719
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
The picture of the meadow flowers shawl is making my head ache. I can't tell if the camera didn't focus on the shawl part, or if the fuzziness of the yarn is making it all look blurry. Oh well. I started this shawl over the weekend, and I've done about 40 or so rows (out of a total of, what, 185?). I'm enjoying doing this shawl, even though it is a pretty simple lace pattern. The delicacy of the yarn (Lorna's laces heaven) keeps me knitting pretty slowly and deliberately, and so far it is going well. I was a bit concerned about the yarn, but so far so good.

Comments

Kifergirl said…
I think your work looks great. I'm a self-taught knitter and I really enjoy the relaxing nature of knitting and crocheting. Plus, I love seeing the look of happiness on my friend's face when I give them a scarf I have made especially for them. Keep up the good work!