Like before, only more

I thought about posting some more photos of the work, but basically, it is the work seen in the pictures below, only longer. So imagine it if you will. The meadow flowers shawl is about, oh, 9" long at its widest point. The second afghan square has maybe ten rows to go (alright!) and then I'll start another. The feather and fan scarf is also almost done (well, maybe I'm 2/3 of the way through the second side...so 5/6 done in total), so I'll have two projects finished by this weekend. So two new projects to start! One will be an afghan square, of course. The second will be, hmmm. It needs to be a semi-mindless knitting project, so maybe a bag from Bags Knitters Dozen. OK done.

Spinning class tonight, I've been busy rolag-ing so I have enough to get started. I'm feeling a big insecure about my spining skills because I just don't have enough time to focus on spinning. Hopefully, after this term, I'll have more time.

I'll be glad when this term is over in 3.5 weeks. I'm having some attendance and cheating problems in my big class (today, someone did a QUIZ for another student, and I didn't figure it out until I put things in alphabetical order so I can't figure out who did the cheating). (Oh, how did I know you ask? She only put her FIRST name on the quiz. How stupid is that. A senior in college in a lecture class of 100+ people: I refuse to believe she didn't know enough to put her last name on the quiz). Anyway...have a couple strategies in place to address this scourge, so hopefully things will straighten out. I'm pretty pissed off about it, actually, but more and more if you give students an inch they'll take a mile and then whap you on the head with it.

Comments