Wheel Love

I think Van Morrison should rewrite his beautiful song, "Warm Love", for me and my Kiwi.

"And it's everpresent everywhere.
And it's everpresent everywhere.
It's Wheel love."

I love, love, love spinning on the wheel. I feel like I have a little bit of control, and I feel like I have some idea of what I'm doing. Such power. I'll post some pics of my first skein tomorrow, which is a single and looks like, um, real yarn, but still thick for a single.

Boy, I could just go to EBay and bid on every hunk of roving they're offering. But I wont. Instead, more lyrics to "Wheel Love":

I dig it when you help me spin up some lace,
I dig it when the wheel picks up the pace.
This inspiration’s got to me wanting more fleece,
This wheel does the job to give me some peace.

And its wheel love.
And it's everpresent everywhere.. (and on and on).

I dreamt about the wheel last night. I'm really hooked. I might need a 12 step program!

Comments

Marina said…
Looking forward to seeing your pictures. You're unbelievable! (I mean it in a good way.)

First, you're knitting. Now, you're on to lace & spinning. You are so inspiring! I think I'll cast on a lace...

Popular Posts