Updates

NNBA: 4 days and counting
YNBA: Hmm, not sure, 82 days left or something like that?

I feel like I've been playing catch up since getting back (catching up on work, on sleep...but not on knitting). I'm reaching the end of the white capri cables so that's a good thing. Knit a knotted bag: no progress. Ruffles: progress but soooo achingly slow nothing to show for it. I think the ruffles is 47 inches long. I guess I'll go to five feet, if i can take it.

I'm planning to start the moebius next, and then, hmm, what??? I think maybe I'll start on some felted things for Christmas presents. I'm sure I'll figure out something.

The new Spin Off came, and I'm going to make the baskets that they give instructions for (you wrap homespun around clothesline). They look cool. And it might be a good way to use up some of the 'early' homespun.

Comments