Good Weekend!

Even though it rained much of the time, and the temps were chilly, the weekend was good. Tim and I spent a lot of time together and had a good balance of relaxing and accomplishments. Here are the highlights:
1. We took two good walks with the dogs...each between 3 and 4 miles. One around the river and one around the neighborhood. We're going to Costa Rica in a few weeks and this is one way we are fooling ourselves that we're getting 'in shape.'
2. Tim made fried calimari Saturday night. We ate these while watching a very funny and odd movie: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I don't think I"ve ever coordinated food and videos before. Perhaps I'll start a trend.
3. Tim smoked 4 pounds of salmon and 3 racks of ribs on Monday. Just for the two of us. Yes, there were left overs (let's just say we have 4 pounds of salmon and 2.3 racks of ribs in various places in the refrigerator). We had a little CostCo adventure on Saturday, and thought we'd cook 'for the week' on Monday (which week? That new one with 15 days in it?)
4. We also watched "National Treasure" which I really liked (watched this on Sunday). Tim was worried that it would be silly (he who picked 'The Fast and the Furious' for video night one night) but he liked it too. We had salad that night. So I guess I stopped the trend dead in its tracks.
5. I spent almost 1.5 hours spinning yesterday, and may be close to having enough for Tim's sweater. I also did four swatches for a class I"m taking Saturday. Swatches. Fascinating things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Popular Posts