I got tagged!

I finally feel like a *real* blogger as I now got tagged!

Thanks, Jenni!

The premise is: pick five!

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

If I could be a musician, I think I would be a back up singer to Annie Lennox.
If I could be an athlete, I would be either an equestrian or a fencer.
If I could be a professor....oops I am! But if I could do it again, I think I'd be an art history professor.
If I could be a librarian, I'd want to be a librarian at a private collection of a very wealthy person.
If I could be a writer, i'd write children's books.

I will now tag some of the people in the GAAA.

Comments

Donna said…
I loved your ideas. Annie Lennox is amazing. I went to see her last year in concert with Sting. It was one of the best I'd ever attended.
Rachel_wjh said…
Awesome blog! If anyone wishes they can check out my blogs by clicking on my user name.

Popular Posts