New Projects


featherfan sock
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I've started the feather and fan socks from the book Socks Socks Socks (what will be the sequel be caleld? Socks Socks Socks Socks?). THis is done with Patons Kroy in the Hip Hop colorway (I think!). Very fun and colorful, I guess I'm calling these Happy Socks part 2.


bweave
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I started the Fishing Creel from the Folk Bags book. It is sort of hard to see, but this is a basketweave pattern, very interesting. This is done in Alice Starmore scottish heather.

Finally, I've been going crazy making buttons! I'm wondering if the buttons might be sale-able. I'd love to get some feedback from my blog visitors on the buttons...both good and bad! If you have a moment, please visit My Button Website and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Comments