What's New?

Today is a good day. Evan is on his way home from Portland, and that means he is in good shape. Hooray! We had a busy day yesterday...we took a three mile hike (1.5 miles straight up, 1.5 miles straight down) and then hung out for the rest of the day. Today I've given myself the gift of a knitting day. Happy Knitting day to me!

One side of the cable scarf
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I just started this reversible cable scarf for my brother for Christmas. It is made with Alpaca from elann, doubled...and oh, does this feel soooo good.


Other side of the cable scarf!
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
And here is the other side! I love reversible cables. And I love alpaca. I love this scarf.


The Sweater Laid Out
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I finished the sleeves to this sweater but it didn't all fit in the picture, so this is just the front and back. I did this with Paton's Divine and please, please remind me that:

-this yarn is horrific to use
-never think about using this yarn again.

Comments