I'm too Soxy


IMG_3021
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I finally finished the Feather and Fan socks...had most of sock 2 done before Costa Rica but I had to kitchener the toe and then do the peasant heals on both. I like the look of peassant heels to the very end...then it looks a little pouchy.


IMG_3020
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
These socks, I guess, are officially the 'Costa Rica' socks...I did about two inches in CR on one of the socks and then finished them off last night. Both socks came from one skein of Magic stripes, so I was careful to get the pattern repeat in the right place. Notice on the peasant heel, though, that one sock has a thin dark blue stripe and the other has a thin red stripe. I wish I could say I planned this, but I didn't. It is a nice bit of knitting serendipity!

Comments