My Favorite Square


love this square
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I've completed ten squares (I think...halfway through woohoo) and this one is definitely, DEFINITELY my favorite. It was fun to knit...First I knit the outside 'frame' and then picked up stitches to fill in the center. Kitchener to close the frame and also the center cross. It was fun to work, and I really like how it looks, so different.

So that's what I have been up to.

It is a long weekend. Tim has just found out he has to work at least part of it. I'm bummed, and not taking it too well, so I'll have to make myself be better and more supportive about it...it isn't his fault. I just miss him so much when he has to work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said…
I hate it when my hubby has to go out of town for work. I wish I could tell his bosses that my husband isn't "allowed" to go on out of town trips. Really they are lucky I let him go to work at all & they shouldn't push it by trying to sneak in out of town trips. Do you think it would work?