Sad Sock Story


broken
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Tim brought this into me yesterday...for some reason, the toe has started to unknit itself. I have NO idea why this is happening, and I was pretty frustrated until I sat down with my handy dandy crochet hook and realized I could at least hold it together.


fixed
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
This pic is horrible but I did get the sock into wearable shape. Tim mentioned the sock seemed a little snugin the toe area...could he have just burst through?


tiger sock 1
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Except for the heel, the first tiger sock is done. I'll take the second one to Reno and see if I can get a good deal of that one done too. These socks are adorable.

I tried on the vest yesterday and I think it will fit all right. The body up to the armholes is done as is the back, and so all I have is the front (which will have cables around the neckline). Anyway. I'll work on that when I get back and post pics for you to see!

Comments