Bits and Pieces of This and That

1. Tim and I babysat Evan last night. Or at least I think we did. He was in his dark room asleep when we got there, and not a beep emitted from the baby monitor. Steve and Jen had their first night out *alone* since Evan's arrival, and I think they enjoyed it. They were very calm for first-time go-outers...not like sitcom parents who leave a list of things to do a hundred pages long and who call every ten minutes.

2. While babysitting, I worked on my socks and we watched "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Universe?)" which was utterly charming, and I want to read the books now.

3. I have done the cuff and the first few rows of the Blackberry sleeve 2, and dreams have stopped.

4. I am enchanted by my moebius cape. Pics soon.

5. Tim and I both completed a Five Star!!! Sudoku.

6. Stella seems good....no seizures for almost a week, knock wood.

Comments

Steve said…
We most definitely did enjoy our night out! And thank you so much -- again! Oh, and thank you for leaving Hitchhiker's Guide behind so we could watch it. We did, and we really enjoyed it, too! Very crazy stuff....

PS: The DVD is on its way back to Netflix. ;-)

Popular Posts