Girl's Night Out


IMG_3222
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
'Cause it's the girls' night out
Away ye merry lassies
Get your brooms, get 'em out
We'll ride the wind tonight
Oh it's the girls' night out
Away ye merry lassies
Get your brooms, get 'em out
We'll ride the wind tonight
-Priscilla Herdman

I'm not a big Halloween fan, but something kind of got into me this year. Maybe it was the $5 dog costumes at Target.


smesd 2
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Cody (red dog) was a little more enthusiastic about his costume than Shasta was...she doesn't have a lot of patience for folderol like dressing up. This is a nice shot of the actual shark head though.


kittyville
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
And me? I knit obsessively on the kittyville hat on Saturday so now I have a cat head that matches little Stella's. It is a cute hat that Tim says won't embarass him if I wear it around the neighborhood.

We carved pumpkins, have four bags of candy for our likely four visitors, so Happy Halloween everyone!

Comments

Steve said…
Ths dog costumes are a riot!

I think you just need to paint some whiskers on your face. And then severed toes beware!
Sheryl said…
Being one of those dog & cat people I am torn as to which I liked best - your hat or the dog costumes. Shasta looks so much like my precious Sadie who died at 13 years old. Halloween got rained out in Houston too. It is not one of my favorite night either, but the kids (and dogs) are always cute.
vi said…
I love halloween.......and you all look wonderful!
( we had that court thing for halloween which upset me so it wasn't good this year)

ty for stopping by me, and I am glad if bernie's angel made you feel good

vi

Popular Posts