How do I love thee, Mountain Colors Merino Ribbon?


my new love
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Let me count the ways.

I love your softness and pliability.
I love your muted yet beautiful colors.
I love that even though you're a ribbon yarn, you don't snag on my needles.
I love how you knit up.
I love the cape from Cat Bordhi's book "Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles" even though I'm not a cape girl. But this cape, made with a moebius collar of merino ribbon and body of Mountain Colors Moguls and Mountain Colors Mohair, should be pretty incredible.


mcsocks
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I spent most of my knitting time on Saturday turning the heels of these two socks, toe up, on two circular needles. The main yarn is Mountain Colors in some pretty reds and blues, with a black toe and heel courtesy of KnitPicks Essentials.


rainy saturday
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Here's what a rainy fall Saturday looks like around our house. Tim accused me of posing this picture, but honestly I didn't...first Stella (black cat) snuck into her corner, followed by Cody who is *supposed* to be ont he maroon blanket but didn't want to get too close to Stella, and then finally Jessie Cat, who has never snuggled down on this sofa until this past Rainy Saturday.

Comments

Sheryl said…
I have many pictures just like that of my animals. Sadly 2 of them have since died - both lived long happy lives. Now, my one cat and dog are best buddies. I can't think of a better way to spend a rainy afternoon that knitting or sleeping.