Sleeve me alone!


IMG_3196
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I had Blackberry dreams all last night...I slept fitfully and would wake up thinking about the sleeves. Why? Maybe because I haven't been working on it for a while, and it was my subconscious telling me to get back to Blackberry! The additional yarn should be here any day, and I have enough to do sleeve two, so I will get back to it.

I'm really enjoying the moebius Rimrock cape and I love the Mountain Colors Merino Ribbon (um, did I mention that?) so I've been working on that a lot. But I'll spend a bit of quality time with the Blackberry this weekend.

Chatted with STella's new vet yesterday, and we're in a 'holding' pattern to see if she continues to have seizures and if the frequency or duration changes. She hesitates to put Stella on drugs if they aren't occuring regularly or aren't lasting long. So we'll see how she does.

Comments

Teyani said…
So sorry to hear that your kitty is ill - we have three cats ourselves, and are very animal oriented. I hope that they figure out what's happening soon.

Spinning soothes me too, and I've been known to tote my turkish drop spindle about everywhere. Definately a great way to soothe stres.
Sheryl said…
Glad Stella is holding her own. Weather here has finally turned cool which makes my cat very cuddly and affectionate. I love it! I finished the back of my Blackberry last night. I'm gonna work on it while I watch the Astros tonight.