Once again, minimal knitting content

Another crazy week with minimal knitting time. I have some weird pulled muscle in my back, so that hasn't helped: it is hard to knit when you are rolled up in a ball moaning. At least for me.

But random thoughts:

1. I'm reading The Domesday Book and while I am not a sci fi time travel fan, I'm liking this book a lot. A real page turner, it is.

2. I bought some pink prism cool stuff in a destash. I think 300 yards. Suggestions? Moebius perhaps?

3. "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald". I hear 10 seconds of it and then it is stuck in my head for days.

4. Still no mice.

5. We watched Star Wars 3 this weekend. Talk like he does, why does Yoda? Be in normal order can't one line? A little annoying it got. In Yoda speak maybe I'll write an article. More incomprehensible than other articles it can not be.

6. I just realized that I lapsed into Yoda speak in random thought #1. Totally unplanned.

Comments

Kate said…
Oh Kim, you've got the Yoda speak down pat! I've always found that little guy soooo annoying. ;<)