Clap On! Clap Off! Clapotis!


clapotis #1
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I started my clapotis, which is looking quite a bit like Leanne's . My goal is to have this completed to wear to Stitche's West in a month or so. It is a pretty fun knit, and I did drop my first stitch (on purpose) today and that was scarey and empowering all at the same time. I'm making it a bit narrower since I've read various places that three balls of Lion and Lamb isn't enough for the pattern as written...so i did some math (Tim helped) and figured out how much of a bal lI could use on each section and well I'll stop now because this sounds like the nerdiest post ever written.

Comments

chittavrtti said…
Any clues to figuring out how long a skein will last are not "nerdy" they're helpful :)***CV
Leanne said…
I think its great that we are going to have Clappy cousins. There is someone else out there that commented on my blog, she's doing a Clappy in Black Pearl too!
ttbookjunkie said…
Your Clapotis is coming out great. I love the color choice.

Amanda
steve said…
Figures. Just when I was finally getting into reading one of your knitting posts. Hahaha!

Popular Posts