New Project


IMG_3534
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I love this Mandarin Blouse at the new IK, but I didn't like that the blasted yarn cost so much (it would cost almost $120 for me to make this). I also like the Sunrise Circle sweater...but the yarn for that is ridiculous too (I bought a substitute yarn today at Elann for about $30 for the whole shebang).

Anyway.


IMG_3532
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I have some Berroco Zen in a very pastel light green that I'm going to try to make into the Mandarin Blouse. I don't have enough, of course, but I ordered some more and am hoping that it will work out OK. It should make a great spring/summer top if it works. We'll see.


IMG_3533
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
And I'm still branching out...and have only messed up maybe four times over about 30 repeats. Not bad. Not great, but not bad.

Comments

Kate said…
I like the new IK. Some great new ideas. Can't wait to see your Sunrise Circle!

Popular Posts