Snow My Goodness!

We woke up this morning to school opening delays on the radio...snow! In March! In Oregon! I jumped out of bed (well, that's probably not quite right...dragged myself out of bed is better) and checked out the window...snow in the garden, nothing on the patio. And that's the theme...snow on ground, not on pavement.

But, any guesses on how many of the 120 vessels supposed to appear for my 10:00 class will give me a 'snow day' excuse? Guess in the comments. Results tomorrow. I'll guess 5.

Comments

Alyssa said…
I'll guess 9. That's funny you are getting snow because here in Chicagoland it's been raining for 24 hours:)
Jenni said…
Yep - snow in Portland, too. I will guess...um...10.
Shelley said…
Snow here in the mountains of Idaho-maybe you have lots of transplants from snow country, so I'll guess 3.
Alison said…
I'll say lots will not show, but only 4 will bother to give you an excuse.
Leanne said…
120....they'll all think class is cancelled. :)
Irie said…
The snow stuck to the pavement at my house!

So... I won't be able to make it to class today.

Just kidding :)