Yes, I knit too!


b.out final
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I do more than buy yarn and put it in plastic bags, you know.

Time for a parade of FOs.

First, Branching Out. I haven't woven in the ends yet but you can see how pretty this scarf turned out. I feel much more confident in my lace knitting and am thinking about doing Nancy Bush's Madli's scarf (have you made this one?)

streakers shrug
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
The Streakers Shrug is knit in one piece and then seamed...and worn sort of like a big box with arms. Hard to visualize, I know, but I'm about 3/4 of the way done. La Lana Streaker's wool (hence name) is gorgeous to work with!

one lorna's laces sock
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
This yarn lives in my purse, and I find moments here and there to knit on the sock...it's Lorna's Laces and just lovely. I took this to San Jose and turned the heel at the SW STudent Banquet, and knit on it in the car, hence it got done. I like how the colors stripe.

Sock two has maybe the toe done.


str for tim
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Finally, socks for Tim made out of STR Medium Weight in the lagoon Colorway. He wanted a yarn that he could wear with his green shirts, and this one seemed to fit the bill pretty well. As it is medium weight, it works up pretty fast, and they feel terrific.

Comments

Alyssa said…
Love branching out - very pretty. And I always love to see socks. I've really become a sock addict -at least I keep buying more and more sock yarn:)How do you like the Socks that Rock yarn?
Irie said…
Hi Kim, your branching out is beautiful! What yarn did you use? Did you make it for yourself? :)

My stash saw that your stash was getting reorganized and bagged and boxed. Now my stash is whining for some attention! Aaaaggghhhh!
Ling said…
Hi. Love your branching out scarf. I'm discovering that you and I have very similar taste in knitting. I'm thinking of starting Madli's scarf too, having finished branching out.
My stash needs sorting out!