Farewell purple tank..

I frogged the tank yesterday...I don't think I got six balls of yarn out of it but I think I may have recovered four or so. Such a relief.

I started the Sunrise Circle Jacket using some Extra Tweed yarn from Schoenmayr (sp?)...I got gauge with my swatch but my actual gauge is a bit off on the actual jacket, so I hope it all works out. I think it will. It's black with white flecks, so a picture of the sweater would show a hunk of black with white flecks. So use your imagination!

I met a really cool person today: Sheila Ernst who (with her husband Michae)l creates beautiful glass pens, buttons, knitting needles, crochet hooks and orafice hooks. I will have a picture of some of her hooks up tomorrow, but go visit their website to see their beautiful work. Sheila is the first real live KRer I've met. Way cool.

Comments

Irie said…
I'm missing something. What's a KRer? :)

As far as the frogging goes... sometimes you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to frog it all, and know when to run! Good for you, mustering enough strength to undo all that work! :)
Bonnie said…
A purple tank you say.....you should have out on a Price CD made it a party! If you are going to frog you might as well do it with a bit of panache and a sense of humor to boot.