Just What You Need for Summer!


sunrise circle
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
A wool sunrise circle jacket.

I took the afternoon to finish this and the mandarin blouse (pics of that tomorrow). The jacket still needs one more blocking, but I really like how it looks. When it's blocked it will show off the shaping a bit more (as would not keeping my arm cemented to my side). But. I like it a lotl. I'm very proud of it, I must say.

And you can see my bangin' haircut, courtesy of Cecelia, owner of Utopia Salon in Eugene and mother in law of Bonnie in Costa Roca . Love the haircut. It looks even better in the mandarin blouse picture. If that doesn't get you to come back, what will?

Comments

Alyssa said…
Congrats! The jacket is adorable (and so is your haircut). I like the sunrise circle in the dark color.
gail said…
Cool jacket and cool haricut. I've been sinprired to make a sunrise jacket as well.
Jodie said…
I love the mirror self portraits. Looks great!
Bonnie said…
I LOVE the hair! I am so glad things have worked out well with my MIL. She can cut hair like no one else.

The two projects look frickin' gorgeous. I loved the Mandarian Jacket too but am undecided. And the Sunrise Circle Jackt looks great but I lack the yarn at this moment......next stash enhancment it is on my list!