Miles Of Stockinette

I'm working on the body of the Green Gables...knit stich in the round as far as the eye can see. Not that I don't like it, but it isn't much to blog home about.

We're down to the wire for the term: 2 1/2 weeks of classes, finals week, and then graduation. This is the time of year when my kind, intelligent and patient colleagues all turn into Professor Cranky Pantses, which isn't really that fun. There's always a lot of loose ends to tie up at the end of the year, and it generally isn't fun to work with others at this time. Oh well. It will all be over soon.

Green Gables pics soon.

Comments

Jessica said…
I remember end of the semester times! It always seemed so frantic and the semesters seemed to drag on forever. This is my first semester not teaching in years... and I can honestly say I was shocked when someone told me it was finals time! Already? Time flies!
Jessica said…
Oh And I meant to mention that I love the circle Jacket! Rockin!
Jodie said…
I am so glad that we are close to end of the term. I actually have already wound down. A couple of my classes have already given their last performance and that gives us very little to do after. I actually only have to pay one more concert and play my jury (when I show off all my violin pieces I've worked on to the string faculty). I'm so excited about summer!
Kim said…
I'm married to a Professor Crankypants, and I can't wait for the end of the term! 1 1/2 weeks plus finals. Only 3 more lectures. Boatloads of grading. Then the bellyaching stops and we can have peace.
Bonnie said…
Ah yes cranky pants-itis.....a temporary illness caused by stress and/or deadlines. Symptoms include a generally cranky attitude, a penchant for snapping at people with little to no provocation and mumbling to one's self under one's breath. Extreme cases often include the additional symptons of excessive use of discourteous and foul language that would make sailor's blush.

Although not fatal, husbands who exhibit these symptoms around thier wives for an extended period of time increase thier chances suffering bodily injury.

Popular Posts