Happy Solstice!

It is the summer solstice, and I think summer has finally come to Oregon. It is strange to read blogs of people in other places complaining about the summer heat when it has been sort of cool and miserable here. But we're in a period of SUNSUNSUN with highs in the 70s, and who can complain about that?

OK. I can. I can't believe this, but I've contracted either a horrendous head cold or the worse case of allergies I've ever experienced. My head feels like it is stuffed with cotton. Yesterday I just lay on the couch and knit (I finished the Aran Lace Sweater) and I read a hysterical book, "Who Moved My Blackberry."

Anyway, the sweater. It is a bit snug and the short of sleeve. I'm hoping blocking does wonders. Stay tuned.

Comments

trek said…
I can believe it - I've got the same thing: Monkey Pox. Feel better soon.