Judith McKenzie McCuin, I Worship Thee

Let us all kneel at the feet (and the wheel) of the Amazing Judith, who taught the "Popular Wheel Mechanics" class at the BSG today.

Twenty other spinners and I hung on her every word for three solid hours. She sewed a new drive band for my wheel and then changed the double drive over to Scotch Tension. She told me that my last attempt at spinning was 'very nice'. She is smart and funny and kind and generous and she is a spinning Goddess.

A Goddess.

Off to spin now.

Comments

Cheryl said…
I took the Popular Wheel Mechanics class last year and learned a lot. My friend that took the beginning spinning class from Judith has only been spinning a couple of weeks and the class helped her tremendously. I'm glad I live close to something as fabulous as BSG!

Cheryl

Popular Posts