World Wide Knit In Public Day


wwkipday
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
What better place to KIP than at a beautiful waterfall in the Oregon cascades? We went on the loop hike that takes you up and around Sahalie falls and then down and around Koosah Falls. It's a nice trail with a bunch of ups and downs, but nothing too steep (good for us and for the dogs). There were a lot of people in the parking lot but not a lot on the trail, which was just fine with us. We did run into six mountain bikers, which I fervently believe do not belong on hiking trails. These were nice bikers, at least.

So here I am finishing up the "Fairgrounds" sock from the STR Rockin' Socks Club. Love these socks.

Did you KIP yesterday?

Comments

Jodie said…
I didn't get a chance to KIP. I was to busy buffing hardwood floors in the new house. Actually, I was watching Anthony do it. This is beautiful though! I'll have to keep it in mind for a summer hike.
Bonnie said…
Your pic made me miss Oregon. This time of year is the best for getting out and hiking. My hubby never took me to Sahlie Falls a complaint he hears about once a year. Maybe when we come to Oregon in October he will finally take me!

And I did KIP with the gals from our SnB Group here in Costa Rica.