Nothing says the Fourth of July...


Christopher Robin
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
...like an alpaca.

Meet Christopher Robin, a suri alpaca that lives at Starlight Alpacas that we met at the Alpaca show (held the same weekend as BSG). I love suris (OK, I love huacayas too but I just love suris a bit more). The owner let me sneak into the pen and pet Christopher Robin, who could not have cared a bit about my visit. Oh well. I was still quite smitten with him.

We're having a mellow fourth: we worked outside a bit (Tim's still out there), watched the World Cup Semi (I'm a cursed fan, rooting for both England last Saturday and Germany today) and knit (OK, I did, not Tim). Cody gets freaked out on the 4th because of the fireworks, so we tend to stay close to home.

I almost finished the felted bag (not felted yet) and the evening bag I've been working on, so I'll have bag pics to show in the next day or so.

Comments

Ling said…
Hi Kim
The Basalt Tank is from Knitting Nature. There are errors in the pattern as I'm discovering.

I'm not really an animal person, alpacas would frighten me!!!

Popular Posts