Widdershins


widdershins
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I haven't been a good sock knitter this summer (Lady E is just too fun) but I wanted to post a pic of the Widdershins in progress. This sock has a really pretty little cable on it. It is a well written pattern, too, zip on over to Knitty.com to check it out. The yarn is Interlacements Toasty Toes in a discontinued color that I got at Stitches West.


something a little more red
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
And something red moves forward...this sweater features ribbing beginning under the bustline with increases so that it nips in and then goes out again. I think this will be a very flattering sweater when it's done.

So that's where I stand for now...and now the blog will be off on vacation until after Labor Day. To all my blog buddies: have a terrific end of summer and a very safe Labor Day weekend!

Comments

Dipsy D. said…
Your Widdershins looks totally gorgeous, I so love that pattern - it's high up on my "Have to knit" list as well - and I adore the yarn you're using for it! And what a cool sweater you're knitting too, can't wait to see pics of it once its finished! Happy knitting!