Just Call Me Blanche


sock bits
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
As in Dubois.

As in "I've always depended on the kindness of strangers".

But revise it to: "I've always depended on the kindness of knitters who read my blog."

The Log Cabin Blanket project has had a few infusions of yarn this week, so thanks to everyone who sent their stuff along. On the bottom row of this picture: a bunch of sock yarn from my SIL, Candace, she of the Amazing Knitting Talents. In the upper right hand corner, you'll see some pastel Katia from MaryBeth in Virginia...now she is a complete stranger and she totally rocks. The bag in the upper laft is from Minh , who is a member of KR and also was the source of the gorgeous green koigu I knit into some socks a while back.

So thanks all!

Comments

Carol said…
She scores! Nice!
Jessica said…
I get my stuff from overseas next week and then you will have some more sock yarn!!