Reaching for the Stars...


campbell square
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
..or at least for what was, for me, the most difficult knitting I've done.

I've started this square a couple of times and just could not for the life of me get the hang of it. But for some reason, last Friday I said to myself "it is time to do this. Now." So I cast on for this and here is the result. It's not blocked yet, but on the whole, I think it looks pretty good.

I think all I have left is the border on one square left to do, and then I can start assembling it. That should be an adventure!

Comments

gail said…
Wow! What a fabulous square! Looks very, very challenging.
aija said…
How intricate! It looks so interesting to the eye.
Carol said…
That looks like some serious knitting to me. Well done! I love a knitting epiphany...