A Whole Bunch o'Stuff


lady e is done!
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
1. Lady E. is done. I didn't do the fancy schmancy fringe that they suggest in the pattern, it just did not make any sense to me! So i didn't. I need to block this a bit and weave in the ends but I think this turned out really well.

2. Bonnie and I made the Yarn Harlot's blog entry for her trip to Eugene. Way cool. Did I mention that Bonnie brought us chocolate covered macadamia nuts? She is the best.

3. Hi Jon!!! I am still freaked out you read my blog.


yarnbean socks
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
4. I won this great Crown Mountain Fiber Farm sock yarn from Lori who had a little contest on her blog. I'm loving this yarn...I'm off to a meeting in Burlington VT and facing 8 hours of travel time, so I'm hoping to get a pair of socks done from this!

5. Speaking of Lori, she has a great entry about the Yarn Harlot's visit which features a pretty nice picture of Lori and moi. Although you may be sick of the green mandarin blouse by now.

6. Something Red continues...I'm on the second sleeve. And one whole widdershins is done.

7. I fear I must make up my mind about Christmas knitting and just START. Washcloths it is. And maybe some linen stitch placemats for my mother. I will start in earnest next week.

8. I'm guessing that the Yarn Harlot's post about Eugene got a few new people to click to this blog, resulting in several kind offers for the donation of sock yarn! So thanks to Kim, Marybeth and Martha for offering your extra sock yarn to the cause. Shout out in the comments (always wanted to say that) if you have a blog! And check out Martha's cute pup!

Comments

Alyssa said…
Wow! Lady E is beautiful. Great job!

And congrats with your brush with fame. I was reading the Yarn Harlot and I thought to myself, that looks like Kim and sure enough it was:)
Lori said…
Lady E looks great! I plan to knit her in January when I have a month! off work! Isn't the Crown Mountain Farms yarn soft?
Irie said…
Lady E looks great!
alliesw said…
Love your Lady Eleanor, and yes, envy your visit with the Yarn Harlot.
Bonnie said…
Entrelac has never interested me......until know. That is one gorgeous FO.

I am thrilled you enjoyed the nuts.

Popular Posts