Travelling and Knitting...

..really don't go together too well, at least for me.

I'm blogging today from the Los Gatos Lodge in Los Gatos, California...and I don't think we'll even have time for a yarn store trip. :-(. We're here to celebrate my sister-in-law Candace's birthday (it's a monumental one) and much of Tim's family has gathered. We left Thursday evening and drove part way, and then drove the rest of the way yesterday. I probably finished about 5 inches on the sleeves of Rogue, and did about an inch or two more of Central Aire last night. I can sort of, but not really, knit in the car...it starts to bother my back pretty quickly. And I get car sick which of course adds to the fun.

We did bring audiobooks to listen to and listened to a pretty funny book by Amy Sedaris called "I Like You'. It's not great literature but it did give us some excellent ideas about Tip Jars.

Hope your weekend is good!

Comments

Popular Posts