Did ya ever...
Or perhaps you're constantly thinking that!
Anyway....I finished the Rogue (except for putting on the sleeves) and as I was finishing the hood, I thought "uh oh, what's next?". So off to the stash I go. And here's what's next:
1. The black/green yarn in the front is Fleece Artist for a pair of socks for Tim
2. The new STR color is the bottom row on the right. I spent about two hours casting on for this sock yesterday. I had a little gauge problem.
3. Bottom left...some red Cherry Tree Hill for socks (for me).
4. Top: Blue Moon Bamboo. For another clappy.
5. And finally: I'm going to do Pattern 21 from the new Vogue Knitting . It's the first pattern on this page. But. I'm not doing it in the colors here. I'm doing it in (wait for it) Cotton Ease: light blue for the body, and dark blue, black and red for the fair isle part. Thi sis my first attempt at 'real' fair isle and I figured that I could handle a sleeve. And if I can only handle the front little panel then so be it.