Did ya ever...


coming up
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
...get to the end of a project and think, "so, what's next?"

Or perhaps you're constantly thinking that!

Anyway....I finished the Rogue (except for putting on the sleeves) and as I was finishing the hood, I thought "uh oh, what's next?". So off to the stash I go. And here's what's next:

1. The black/green yarn in the front is Fleece Artist for a pair of socks for Tim

2. The new STR color is the bottom row on the right. I spent about two hours casting on for this sock yesterday. I had a little gauge problem.

3. Bottom left...some red Cherry Tree Hill for socks (for me).

4. Top: Blue Moon Bamboo. For another clappy.

5. And finally: I'm going to do Pattern 21 from the new Vogue Knitting . It's the first pattern on this page. But. I'm not doing it in the colors here. I'm doing it in (wait for it) Cotton Ease: light blue for the body, and dark blue, black and red for the fair isle part. Thi sis my first attempt at 'real' fair isle and I figured that I could handle a sleeve. And if I can only handle the front little panel then so be it.

Comments

Alyssa said…
You've got some great projects lined up. I also cast on for the Pink Granite socks last night. Man it looks huge at first, but once I got through the first repeat it looked much better. It's a pretty cool pattern.

Oh, I have more sock yarn leftovers, are you still interested?
Alyssa said…
Hi Kim,
I lost your email address, so I'll just post here:) I'm doing the medium size so I cast on 144 and then after the decreases I have 72. I'm getting roughly 7.75 - 8 stitches per inch. Hope that helps!
You'll need to send me your mailing address again too...I'm not good at keeping track of stuff like that:)
Donna said…
I love the Vogue top too. Looks like you should have plenty to keep you busy!
Lori said…
Love that Pink Granite color! And you are brave on the Vogue top! I can't wait to see it in your colors.

Popular Posts