Happy Samhain!


samhain
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
These candles last night were about the most festive part of our Halloween...only three trick or treaters came by. That is a new neighborhood low. So if you need a baby ruth fix let me know.


top of rogue
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
So I finished the neckline of Rogue, and I'm ready to start on the hood. And now comes a Stupid Knitter moment. There's one stitch at the center of the pattern that is on a holder, and after reading the three pages of hood instructions I couldn't figure out what to do with this stitch. I posted on KR, and finally emailed the author. Well guess what? After the hood instructions, and the sleeve instructions, come the assembly instructions which basically tell you to sew down that stitch when you're done.

Oops.

But in my defense, it is like 18 pages of instructions.

Comments

Donna said…
Anyone that will take on a project with 18 pages of instructions is a knitting goddess. It would scare the pants off me. We were a bust for trick or treat kids too. So, I sat down and ate a Hershey bar for the first time in I don't know how many years. OMG.....So good.
Stacey said…
I've heard the instructions to that are like a book! Good for you for tackling it!! It looks wonderful!
Carol said…
18 Pages? That's not stupid, that's kick-ass ninja knitting! It looks great!

Popular Posts