Quick Update

Spent several hours today crocheting and seaming.

And tried it on (still haven't woven in ends, since that will take a year).

Anyway: if the set in sleeves sit where they are supposed to, the top isn't asymetrical. If the top is asymetrical, the set in sleeves are more like drop sleeves.

My thought is that since I crocheted a border around the asymetrical top that I perhaps stretched it out a bit, and it needs a good blocking. Other than that, the fit is good (a bit short, but maybe I can take care of that with blocking too).

Your thoughts? And do I have to weave in ends before I block (someone say yes, or else I'll just wear the darn thing with ends hanging out all over. Not a good look).

Comments

Alyssa said…
Weave those ends in!

Looking forward to pictures:)

The snow just made it to Chicagoland. Winter's here!
Alyssa said…
I meant to say, "Weave in those ends!" I'm so bad about ending sentences with prepositions:)
Ling said…
Sorry I can't help with the dilemma. I hate finishing and would probably wear it with ends hanging out (as you say - not a good look!)

How's the contact lens saga coming along? I'm also having lots of issues with my eyesight and I'm seriously considering laser surgery!!!

Popular Posts