We Gather Together...

...not really.

This is our second TG where we spend the day together and don't have turkey. It's sort of a new tradition for us...Tim doesn't like turkey, and since he works on Friday travelling to see family is pretty much out of the question. So tomorrow we'll relax, knit (well, I'll knit, not sure what Tim will do) and watch the Dog Show in the afternoon. We'll make an apple pie, and then we'll make a paella for our meal. Our first paella. Should be interesting. Luckily there is lots of ice cream in case nothing works out.

I'll have some pics to show you of the Fair Isle Sleeve which should be done tomorrow, and the first sock of a pair that I'm doing for Tim. I also have a Secret Tim Gift in the works but since he occasionally reads the blog you'll have to wait a while to see what it is. If you need to know, leave a message and I'll contact you with details.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, and for all of my readers out side of the US (there are what, maybe 3 of you?) have a lovely day.

Comments

Lori said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! We aren't doing turkey, either! We're having cornish game hens! Good luck with the paella!
rosy said…
Hiya! from England! and thanks for the thanksgiving wishes!
Thanksgiving always looks like such a lovely festival when I see it portrayed in films - I always mean to do a big family meal for the last Saturday before Advent but never get around to it
Hope you are all having a great time
Rosy
Carol said…
Hope your day was terrific! Did you have paella, or ice cream? ;) Happy Thanksgiving!