Madrona photos


Madrona photos
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Yesterday's post was Madrona in words, today it is just a few random pics of what I bought and who I saw. First, these gorgeous glass circs made by Sheila and Michael!


IMG_0366.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Yeah, I bought some sock yarn. From left...chameleon colorworks. Blue Moon Seduction. Two skeins of dark purpleygrey koigu. And STR in Foo Foo.


IMG_0368.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
And I bought spinning fibers. The bag of off white is five different fibers, which I'll spin together and do some type of sampler scarf. It could be very cool.


IMG_0359.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
This is Christine...she made this gorgeous fair isle sweater herself.


IMG_0358.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Sheila from KR and another knitter at the Charity Knitting talk.

Comments

Alyssa said…
Love the Foo Foo!
Carol said…
Foo-Foo! Love it! Knit woman, knit!
Kim said…
I wanted to know how you have such nice photo layout, especially with the name and "originally uploaded by" information. I just started on Blogger and Flickr and I go through lots of machinations to get my photos laid out right and linked to Flickr. There must be an easier way!
kitkatknit said…
My knitting hubby has been knitting everything in Blue Moon Seduction lately. It is yummy isn't it! And just thinking about your chocolate stash - Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Marzipan - makes my teeth ache.
Kathy said…
I love your gorgeous glass circs. They are lovely. Will you really use them?

I love the fairisle sweater your friend knit. What an accomplishment.

Popular Posts