New Year's Baby


IMG_0287.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Or, my first FO of 2007.

Although in retrospect, it isn't finished because it needs to be felted.

Anyway. It's a box from Mason Dixon Knitting. Only different. I didn't make it with bulky, I made it in worsted. And not in garter, in stockinette.

And I created a lid for it (NYKR: create more patterns, check!). (she blogged sarcastically).

It's small, and it isn't even felted. So it will probably felt down to a jewelry (sp?) box size, which isn't really that bad. I'm interested to see if the lid becomes at all lid-like.

AND I cast on for a pair of felted clogs. Man, those things knit up fast.

Comments

Dee said…
I can't wait to see the felted pictures.
Carol said…
Happy New Year! I missed this one. I still a little sluggish from the holidays. So it's been felt city here I see!