Happy Valentine's Day!


christmas_stella
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
So I guess you know you're really Married when you and your husband 1. give each other the exact same Valentine's day chocolates and 2. exchange cards from the dogs.

I hope this day finds you surrounded by the ones you love, in both two legged and four leged varieties.

I'm happy today...my computer problems are over and done with. I have a new MacBook that school purchased for me, and I was able to firewire transfer everything from myold PowerBook to my new MacBook. So I am a happy girl. The MacBook is fun, and hopefully won't break for a few years.
Stella sends her crazy love to everyone!

Comments

Carol said…
Stel lllaaaaaa! Happy Valentine's Day!
Bonnie said…
Ha ha ha!!! I couldn't find a good card for our pooch to give to her daddy. But I looked.

I say you know you're married when you have a yummy fondue dinner and then enjoy an episode from your Battlestar Galactica Season 1 DVD. ;-)
Sheila E said…
Sounds like you are married to your soul twin....how lovely!!
Stella is quite beautiful...I just love black cats!! I have my Coal and she's just perfect....too!
My you have been a busy bee My Dear. I hope that you will wear your sweater to Black Sheep this year so that I can see it.
Hey, we don't have any shows in March...think we could get together ;)